JavaScript is not enabled.
Professional and Available - Review by citysearch c | Kwon Lee - State Farm Insurance Agent

Kwon Lee - State Farm Insurance Agent

Claim

Professional and Available 3/11/2011

How many insurance agents do you know publish their cell phone number on their website? I called Kwon with a question and i was amazed that he answered the phone and took the time to help me through my situation. I think he has a few thousand clients. My friend referred me to Kwon a few years ago. Totally thankful that he is my insurance agent. I have referred him to my coworkers. He was able to help a few of them. Interesting that he told a few of them not to switch because they would lose discounts with their other company. No wonder everyone has positive reviews of him. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021