JavaScript is not enabled.
Luca this Italian! - Review by citysearch c | Luca

Luca

Claim

Luca this Italian! 12/18/2004

No spaghetti and meatballs at this place... instead you'll find exquisite, well presented dishes that will make your palate sing! We started with the Salumi, Calamari, and Duck Liver Ravioli. All were good but I can't say enough about the Ravioli. The balsamic reduction that covered them made this dish incredible! For entrees we tried the Duck Cacciatore, the Grilled Prawns, and the Rabbit Three Ways. Again, all were sensational but I would have the rabbit dish every day, if I could. The wine list features only Italian selections, most priced over $30. The Chocolate Gelato in Amaretto sauce served as a wonderful finish. Luca must be experienced if you're a serious foodie. Pros: Excellent Food, Free Valet, Great Service more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021