JavaScript is not enabled.
Very Good - Review by Melinda L | California Pizza Kitchen

California Pizza Kitchen

Claim
No image

Very Good 3/12/2006

When I breifly lived in LA, I went to the original California Pizza Kitchen in Beverly Hills and it was wonderful...boutique pizza, fantastic salads and amazing pasta. What fun to have them build one at Northgate! My favorite is the Chinese Chicken Salad and my husband loves the pizza with roasted chicken and potatoes on it. I like that you can call in your order and then they will bring it out to the car for you at their curbside service. It is very dependable and my favorite place to eat when at Northgate. I don't like going there when it is very crowded, because it is too loud, but it is always dependable and always good. Try to Key Lime Pie. Yum! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021