I came here and liked the salesman and their prices. They had all the good stuff for a decent price. So at 3 PM I hand the guy my new Center Dash kit. I give my car in at 3 PM for him to install my center Dash navigation system. Now when I handed it to them they couldve said\r
are there any other pieces with this? but no. they waited until 7 pm to call me and ask if I had the brackets for the mount. Im glad they waited 4 hours to figure out I needed the brackets. Why didnt they ask me right then at 3 PM if I had \r
the bracket? Anyway, I go there at 7:30, They were trying to improvise putting in my new navi system and when they couldnt do it I just told them to put the old piece in because they were taking way too long messing around. 1. They wanted to put the new navi piece\r
in without brackets so it would slide around and probably break ( 465$ navi system ). Real professional. Then the guy has the NERVE to say ""Oh would u mind if I just leave the new dash in?"" So i said no put the old one in\r
and he gives a smartass reply ""Oh what do u need to do, sing?"" I said no I want a radio in the car. They get done close to 8:30 at night. I had them put rims on and thats all I paid for. After they put everything back, My horn DIDNT WORK...\r
My heat light button on my car didn't work either. Not having a horn is a REAL safety issue and im annoyed I didnt have it. VERY NEXT DAY, A cab driver cuts me off and I slammed right into him. Why? because I didnt have a horn to warn him\r
that I was driving. I was going 40 mph not even fast. Yellow taxi driver too ( they are the worst ). So I called them up later and cussed the one guy out because I was furious. The idiot says to me ""U should give us a chance to fix the horn""\r
Well 1 u shouldve fixed the horn when u put all the original pieces back instead of trying to get out of there quickly. So they installer calls me back and TRIES TO BLAME ME BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS THE IMPATIENT ONE AND IT WAS MY FAULT THAT THE HORN\r
WASNT INSTALLED PROPERLY. They handed me the key, When I was in my car, They Closed and they were all in their cars and left. Don't go here. That is my experience with them and I might even try to sue them for leaving me without a horn. Thanks Soundtrax...
more