JavaScript is not enabled.
Customer No Service Thieves - Review by citysearch c | Firestone Complete Auto Care

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Claim

Customer No Service Thieves 4/16/2012

I went in during my lunch hour to get my spare tire replaced after a blowout. The service manager said it would take about 45 minutes to get the tire replaced. They pulled it in within a few minutes and started a courtesy check under the hood. I let the manager know I didn't need the courtesy check, I had just spent $5000 at the dealership and didn't have all day.He didn't like that.But did say he stopped the courtesy check. I was planning to just get a tire and go right back to work so I didn't take may laptop bag with laptop inside from my vehicle. My vehicle was in the shop bay for 2.5 hours to get a tire they had in stock put on. After going back to work and opening up my laptop I noticed it had acquired greasy finger prints on several of the keys since going into Firestone. Now my $900 laptop has oil stained fingerprints on several of the keys. I can't get the oil to rub off completely. Now everytime I use my laptop I am reminded of the Customer No Service I received at the Firestone at 5410 N Macarthur Blvd, Irving, Tx more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021