JavaScript is not enabled.
Manager was RUDE, Technicians DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. - Review by citysearch c | Sears Auto Center

Sears Auto Center

Claim

Manager was RUDE, Technicians DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. 2/8/2012

I was there on 2-7-12 to have an oil change for my new 2011 Lexus. At first, this dumb manager (his name is BOB) has no manner and no customer service. He didn't greet his customer or at least say hi. He typed his things in the computer and said the oil change is going to be close to $100.00. He said the reason is the car is new and its needs good oil. I told him, i've never paid even $50 in all my times of driving (25 yrs) for an oil change. He said the price already discounted. I was pissed and i wanted to say something to him. Pros: null Cons: null more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021