JavaScript is not enabled.
Update Feb 2012: Owner called me - Review by citysearch c | Apache Taxi

Apache Taxi

Claim

Update Feb 2012: Owner called me 1/25/2012

Update Feb 2012: Owner called me personally and apologized for the inappropriate way I was treated. He was sincere and in fact sent me a check to refund the difference in fares, along with a very nice note. He also made sure the website was changed to advise travelers that if they do not follow the route in the map, the fare will change. Have changed my review from 1 star to 3 stars due to this being handled properly. ORIGINAL MESSAGE I needed a taxi from Tempe to Sun City. Called Apache because the advertised online a very affordable rate: $70. Driver picked me up and hopped on I-10 to the Loop 101 to get to Sun City. I didn't think it was odd because that's the regular way to get there. Once we arrived the fare was $94 before tip! When I spoke up about this to management I was told that I just ""should have known"" and that the driver told me that the fare was based on taking Grand Avenue up the whole way (a blatant lie, to cover his own butt apparently). I asked why I was never advised with the (1) online quote or the (2) direct email confirmation containing $70 quote or (3) the driver verbally mentioning that $70 was for Grand only (and apparently you have to watch the driver - for any other route and the rate switches). They refused to answer my question, were rude and condescending, and hung up on me when I said I'd be reporting this bait & switch pricing tactic to the BBB & attorney general. It's clear this is how they're making money in a recession - by promising one thing and then holding you hostage when you have no choice but to pay once you've reached your destination. Do yourself a favor - don't use Apache Taxi. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021