JavaScript is not enabled.
THE SERVICE TECH CRASHED MY CAR - Review by citysearch c | Sears Auto Center

Sears Auto Center

Claim

THE SERVICE TECH CRASHED MY CAR 8/30/2011

I was waiting to get my oil changed for my car that I bought from DriveTime, and I have to go to Sears to get my oil changed because I get 3 free oil changes a year. They had my car up on the ramp along with another lady's car on the ramp next to mine, and the idiots working there backed both of our cars out at the same time and crashed them into each other. All I got was a free oil change (which I already get free oil changes) and I was livid to see that the manager did not discipline his employees. While the damage doesn't seem to be all that bad, it is the simple fact that not only have I never been in any kind of collision myself, but that a simple oil change has now turned into a huge inconvenience. As everyone else seems to be saying on here, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO TO THIS SEARS AUTO CENTER! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021