JavaScript is not enabled.
Terrible Service I will no have my car repairs at Holms Duarte again - Review by citysearch c | Holmes Body Shop

Holmes Body Shop

Claim

Terrible Service I will no have my car repairs at Holms Duarte again 5/22/2011

Took my car to Holmes Durate at the recommendation of my Insurance company Allstate. Wish I I had done my research. Holmes will not fix any damage to custom parts on your car. Just Ask Mike at Holmes Duarte and he will tell you sorry take your issue to your Insurance company?? I thought I would get my car back the way it was prior to the accident but No. So do your research first go on line and look at the reviews and you will see that the reviews for Holmes not so good. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021