JavaScript is not enabled.
An extremely positive experience; I would highly recommend them. - Review by citysearch c | Holmes Body Shop

Holmes Body Shop

Claim

An extremely positive experience; I would highly recommend them. 2/2/2011

The first person who greeted me at Holmes Body Shop was excellent, and she sent me over to Karen, who was also excellent. Finally, I was referred to Tim. When I picked up the vehicle a technician went over the car to show me the work, and he also did a great job. It was the first time in a long time that I have used them. They did some front and rear bumper and fender work. Everything was great. It was estimated to be done in 5 days, but they did it in 3. The quality of the work was excellent. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021