JavaScript is not enabled.
Very professional and reliable service - Review by citysearch c | Positive Pest Management

Positive Pest Management

Claim

Very professional and reliable service 2/2/2010

If you are looking for a exterminating company look no further. Mr. Pearlman runs a reliable and professional operation that gets the job done. We had a continuous ant problem in my home for years. We previously used one other service that did not resolve our problem. When the ants showed up after the treatment,this other company did not want to hear about it. They didn't even respond to our calls. We were refered to Positive Pest Management from a friend who is a property manager, who manages buildings in Astoria Queens. He said that he was satisfied with the service and Ben's follow up. I am happy that I took my friends advice. Thank you for solving our problem and I will definitely recommend your services to others. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021