JavaScript is not enabled.
positive pest management provides an amazing service that i would recommend unconditionally - Review by citysearch c | Positive Pest Management

Positive Pest Management

Claim

positive pest management provides an amazing service that i would recommend unconditionally 2/3/2010

This company was incredibly helpful. Everyone we dealt with at Positive Pest was so very responsive. Bennett, the head of the company, was in touch with me every step of the way and put me in contact with all of the people I needed. He was available to me by phone and email even during the weekends and late at night. Dealing with the problem is somewhat of a nightmare and he made it a lot easier to handle. I have never worked with a company that provided this level of service. RESPONSE FROM Positive Pest Management: It's these type of responses from happy customers that make what I do worth it. THANK YOU! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021