The threading is not worth the money because they always miss clumps of hair! I went for waxing and have been left with PERMANENT BURN MARKS on my face, legs and arms. Reena has little to no knowledge on skin care and wanted to give me a FACIAL to make my skin glow after burning and peeling off skin. Reena also had the gall to charge me extra and blame my skin for the waxing problems. I've been waxing for 15 years and have never ever had problems. A friend I recommended this salon too has also had the same experience as me. Given the prices Reena charges (they change everytime I've been there) and the substandard quality of products she uses and her lack of attention to detail, it's just not worth it. I'd rather pay more at a salon thats cleaner, uses better products and truly cares about not abusing their customers trust. I trusted Reena with my skin and I'm paying very heavily for it now. She's called me up and offered me discounts but I wouldn't go back even if her services are free. Find a better salon than this place, it's just not worth ending up scarred. I am really upset hence the long post. I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I have!
more