JavaScript is not enabled.
Exceptional chocolates and drink - Review by citysearch c | Chocolate Box

Chocolate Box

Claim

Exceptional chocolates and drink 7/31/2006

Visited Motore Coffee where Fiori chocolates are sold. I was quite impressed by the selection and the flavors. Fiori has some real exotic flavors that I haven't seen on the west coast. Also had a cup of the drinking chocolate which rivaled what I've had before in Paris. Staff in Motore were very attentive and helpful. Also found Fiori truffles in a smaller quantity in Cafe Umbria. The bars are exceptionally good, my favorite is the 'Sera' bar which is very fruity tasting at 65% cacao. I think the thing that they do really well is their chocolate seems to melt in your mouth faster then some other local places. Supposedly this is due to the rare cacao that they use (not sure). Overall very favorable and highly recommended. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021