JavaScript is not enabled.
Hell froze over, and Firehouse is back. - Review by citysearch c | Firehouse

Firehouse

Claim

Hell froze over, and Firehouse is back. 4/24/2006

When anyone ever asks my favorite Dallas restaurant, I have to respond, ""my favorite restaurant closed."" I would go on and describe the world's best calamari and my staple dish: pollo enfuego. And now it is back! I really never thought this would happen. I went in for dinner the first night I realized they were back open, and was not disapointed. Much of the menu was new and different, but my two staples were back. The calamari was a little saucier than I remembered... where it was once drizzled, it was now smothered. The flavor was still great, I just think I'll ask them to go light on the sauce next time. Overall it was great. If you can't tell, I'm just excited they are open again. Pros: Calamari, Spicy, Good value more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021