JavaScript is not enabled.
Good place for MSU Students to buy their textbooks - Review by Brian F | Student Book Store

Student Book Store

Claim

Good place for MSU Students to buy their textbooks 7/26/2005

SBS is East Lansing’s “hip” textbook store. I found that SBS was much more likely to have the textbooks I needed in stock and usually had many more used textbooks available than other area book stores. As an added bonus, SBS will validate your parking if you park in the orange hamster-cage parking ramp behind the store, which is something I wish more area businesses in East Lansing did. SBS always has plenty of registers open, so you can get on with your life and the other customers don’t see you crying after you just spent $400 on books for the semester. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021