JavaScript is not enabled.
Everybody loves Neva's - Review by Aimee F | Neva's Place

Neva's Place

Claim
No image

Everybody loves Neva's 7/27/2005

Even after moving into that huge building, Neva's is still packed in the mornings. You'll have to check the store for hours, but I know Neva's only is open early--like 5am until 2pm is all, and not every day of the week, I don't think. What I do know is that whether you order from the menu or choose from their delicious and generous buffet, Neva will not disappoint. Cafeteria-style tables allow for a friendly atmosphere with North Webster locals, especially since everyone is always in a good mood at Neva's. The waitresses here are so attentive, and listen to everyone's requests, even the smallest child. Make sure you give Neva's a try before leaving town. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021