JavaScript is not enabled.
Would not want it to be my last meal - Review by Melissa P | Subway

Subway

Claim
No image

Would not want it to be my last meal 1/17/2006

I would hate for Subway to be the last meal I ever ate. My husband and father-in-law could probably have it every other day though. My first impressions of Subway came as a young child. I could not stand the smell and would not eat it - even when we had a relative owning one and giving us free subs. Eventually I would do a plain turkey round sandwich. And now I will eat stuff, but it is never my choice to go there. And this one can be hit or miss.. they have gotten better since they moved, but you always worry. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021