JavaScript is not enabled.
Dishonest and Intimidating - Review by Corinne D | All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage

Claim
No image

Dishonest and Intimidating 4/20/2006

I have never heard anything good about All My Sons moving. Since I have not used them myself (because of the warnings), I will quote a story from KOMO News: When KOMO 4 News first broke this story in July we spoke with Vicki Elliott of the state Utilities and Transportation Commission. "I would say All My Sons has a higher number of consumer complaints at the Commission for the size of the company than any other company that we regulate," she said. the state Utilities and Transportation Commission fined All My Sons $69,000, citing 33 deceptive business practices. The state received 27 formal complaints -- that doesn't count the many customers we heard from, including this woman. "I'm so intimidated and I'm so fearful of reprisal that I have not done anything." more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021