JavaScript is not enabled.
Hilo Bay Cafe - all organic! - Review by Candace M | Hilo Bay Cafe

Hilo Bay Cafe

Claim

Hilo Bay Cafe - all organic! 8/10/2005

Hilo Bay Cafe is a nice newer cafe in Hilo that offers a menu entirely of organic foods. I ordered the poke and also a Greek dish. It was EXCELLENT. To be honest, I didn't realize that everything was organic until my mother in law pointed it out. I picked the restuarant because the menu had several different-type choices on it. I was pleasantly surprised. The cafe itself is a little trendy and artsy. There is a bar, which looks like it specializes in wine. All the dishes on the menu were very reasonably priced. I would certainly like to go back if I am in Hilo again. This is just one of those places that is different from the norm and that makes it a great find! The service was friendly, although a little slow for my liking. I had to keep reminding myself that I was on vacation in Hilo, which is a nice small town feel and therefore service is more relaxed. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021