JavaScript is not enabled.
nice friendly service - Review by Mimi G | Ed Napleton Jupiter Dodge

Ed Napleton Jupiter Dodge

Claim

nice friendly service 8/15/2005

I took my Chyrlser Voyager in for a repair to Jupiter Dodge after I gave The service guys at Arrigo Dodge 2 chances to screw it up. I brought it in initially to Arrigo so that they can repair a recall on my vehicle. But when I got it back, it was making an awful noise and the steering felt funny, I brought it back to them and they still couldn't ge tit right. Then I took it to Jupiter Dodge. They figured out and fixed the problem in about 20 minutes. They also reminded me that I was overdue for a maintenance (which I gave them the honor of doing). They have awesome coffee in the waiting room. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021