JavaScript is not enabled.
Best Chinese food has me coming back monthly - Review by Mathew A | Ho Win Palace

Ho Win Palace

Claim

Best Chinese food has me coming back monthly 2/2/2010

regardless what anyone says, Ho Win Palace has been around for decades. I lived in this area all my life and I have tried many Chinese places and Ho Win is even better than Kowloons. The decor is fair but pay attention here. If you like spicy and sweet food, then you must try the General Gau's chicken plate. Try it with crab rangoon and white rice. This combination is the best match and I always come back to get the same thing. Not only that the drinks are cheap and food is well priced and always has been. A+ Chinese food you cannot find any better hands down. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021