JavaScript is not enabled.
Everything You Could Hope For And More - Review by Rosalind R | Silcox Auto Repairs

Silcox Auto Repairs

Claim

Everything You Could Hope For And More 8/5/2005

Wesley Silcox is very good at what he does. In fact, I rave about his work and I highly recommend it. He is thorough and dependable and well, if HE can't fix it, it's just NOT fixable. I also appreciate that, as a lady of limited knowledge of vehicles, that he treats me with respect and never tries to take advantage of my ignorance. I may tell him what noises the vehicle makes and he will then proceed to check everything he thinks could be the problem. He does excellent work and is, in my opinion, the BEST auto repair business in the entire county. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021