JavaScript is not enabled.
Editorial review from Citysearch - Review by citysearch c | Audio Waves

Audio Waves

Claim

Editorial review from Citysearch 12/13/2013

I normally never write reviews.. but as a business owner I felt that Steve Stafford and his staff deserved recognition for the work they did for me today. I took my jeep to them dropped it off and within 20 mins it was dilvered to my office with a brand new radio??? Wow... they are very efficient, their prices are amazing and the customer service is outstanding! Many of my family and friends have had work done at audio waves in the past and always stated Steve went over and beyond the call of duty to help attend to their needs. I can now say personally, without a doubt, that my Audio Waves exsperiance was fantastic!! Thank you so much!! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021