JavaScript is not enabled.
Editorial review from Citysearch - Review by citysearch c | Jr Benet Store

Jr Benet Store

Claim

Editorial review from Citysearch 9/16/2012

I had the pleasure of spending a week in St. Augustine, and while there, I stumbled upon this lovely store. They have the most beautiful and unique jewelry. I quite agree with the other poster who pointed out, they are a cut above all of the other ""touristy stores."" The women that worked there were very pleasant and highly knowledgeable about the artisans and jewelry companies they purchase from. I only wish I could have purchased one of everything there. I am happy to read this company has a strong sense of community, this breeds even greater respect than I already had for them. I will frequent this store happily every time I am in St. Augustine, and every time I wear one of the four charms I purchased, I will smile at what a fantastic host the city of St. Augustine is. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021