JavaScript is not enabled.
Don't waste your MONEY!!!!!!! - Review by citysearch c | Audio Addiction

Audio Addiction

Claim

Don't waste your MONEY!!!!!!! 2/21/2012

To start out I spent $1700 for a new system for my car! I was told that they had to order the stuff I needed and that they would have it there on that saturday. Well to make a long story short I went on Tuesday and spent 8 hours only to not have the work complete. Went back on Wednesday to only have to wait a additional 2 1/2 hours. My driver window still don't work, my subwoofers don't come on sometimes and if they do come on.I went back to have the problem checked out and the guy did something that made it worst. I usually don't complaine but I warning all don't go there! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021