JavaScript is not enabled.
Editorial review from Citysearch - Review by citysearch c | Apache Taxi

Apache Taxi

Claim

Editorial review from Citysearch 12/31/2012

Throughout my life I have taken many different cab rides with a variety of different cab companies. The large companies such as Yellow Cab and Discount Cab have dominated the competition with their character as well as cars, but one company really caught my eyes. This company was Apache Taxi! I had just got done at a the firehouse in tempe and as ready to go. So I searched Tempe Taxi on my phone and Apache Taxi came up on top. I quickly called the company and they told me a cab would be ready to pick me up in 5-10 minutes. This was suprising because I usually have to wait at least 15-20 minutes for a cab this late at night. Soon after the cab arrived and I boarded the orange prius (pumpkin) haha. The driver conversed with me until I got to my house and was very polite and funny throughout the ride. I was very happy with the ride and the driver. I will definetly pick this company over the other taxi's because of their clean cars and nice drivers. I would recommmend this to anyone who is at a bar or place late night and was a quick ride home. Hope this helped some of you readers!\r more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021