JavaScript is not enabled.
Beautiful, functional and affordable - Review by citysearch c | Kitchen Galleries

Kitchen Galleries

Claim

Beautiful, functional and affordable 9/9/2011

The designers at Kitchen Galleries are a pleasure to work with. They helped me redo the kitchen in my high rise apartment and I am very happy with the result. They have an an immaculate taste, an eye for great products and understanding for my low budget. Dario went out of his way on many occasions to help us resolve delivery and construction issues that arose during the remodeling. He was competent, creative and professional. He was knowledgeable about todays codes, requirement, products and he always knew exactly where to get what we or our contractors needed. With Dario I always knew exactly what I was getting: no design or price surprises. He kept an open line of communication with us at all times, and kept an eye on the contractors and workers that were doing work at the house. He put a lot of time and effort into helping us resolve the inevitable hick-ups that occur with an old apartment building. If and when a problem arose, he got it worked out every time. Dario kept to the original budget which I find just as important as a beautiful design, quality products and great workmanship. Dario understood our need for an updated functional and attractive kitchen for what we could afford. Extremely happy and would recommend him and Kitchen Galleries to anyone!\r Liked:products, ideas, personality. \r more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021