JavaScript is not enabled.
Beware - A fraud repair company - Review by citysearch c | Magz Auto Repair

Magz Auto Repair

Claim

Beware - A fraud repair company 8/1/2011

I was burned pretty badly when in 2007 I asked them to replace my timing belt in in car. This business has since bailed out, and no word if he's ever showed up anywhere else. He was leasing space at the 76 station at the address posted above, but has now flew the coop. If you ever run into a repair mechanic with the first name of Sam, Buyer beware. He did NOT do the listed repair he returned on the invoice. The number 818-845-5213 has a referral to 818-845-5505. Another mechanic on Magnolia, who claims to have bought this number from this Sam character, who is Armenian my descent. I have since filed a complaint with the Bureau of Automotive repair, but I want to post this here so other CitySearch people will know of this person's shady dealings. Please contact me at jdcrunchman at gmail dot com if you happen to know where I can find this individual. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021