I brought my vehicle in a week ago for new tires a little after they opened. I specifically stated that I needed tires installed & car ready BY 1 pm, which they said was PLENTY of time for them to pick up the tires from their warehouse & have everything ready. I was alittle skeptical about that so I asked again because I had work that afternoon & said if their was any problem with that, that I could bring my car in the following day. They said they would definitely have it done so I left my vehicle there & had a friend pick me up. 12pm rolls around & I call about 6 times to check on my vehicle, no answer. I was forced to find a ride to work & inconvenience a coworker to pick me up. Coincidentally, TQ calls me around 1:15pm & says they got stuck in traffic (of course) & that they were just finishing mounting the tires on. I was very annoyed but was then astonished that they told me they still had to do my alignment. I talked to my supervisor & coordinated a ride to pick my vehic
more