I was late 1 time, just 1 time and I explained to them I was having a little difficulty making my payment. You would have thought I was 90 days late! Lupe treated me like crap! I told her I`m 2 days late, you will have it at the end of the week. She said were going to repo your car, why did you buy the car if you knew you couldn`t afford it! And she went on and on ranting for about 5 minutes when I had finally heard of enough from this bitch! I told her who the hell do you think you are talking to me like this! Then it was my turn and boy did I give her a taste of her own medicine. She quickly started talking to me like human being, but it was to late. I let her have it myself and sfter that she never gave me anymore problems. With idiots like this at A-L fifnacial you have to go down to their level and defend yourself or else forget it man! I have bad credit because of my divorce, but once I clear my credit up it`s goodbye A-L financial. I`m not going to keep spending my hard earned money so this comapny can keep this collosal failure of employees working. Even the cashier is a bitch! and lets not mention the supervisors, guess what you guys are employed because we pay your salarys, we with the bad credit people as you like to refer to us. A-holes! Suck on that Lupe!
more