JavaScript is not enabled.
Great To Have Found YOU!!! - Review by citysearch c | Cornette Property Management

Cornette Property Management

Claim

Great To Have Found YOU!!! 4/8/2011

I was hesitant to use a management company to take care of my 3 rentals after doing it for almost 7 years myself. But I was transferred to Seattle and after my brother said he wouldn't do it I contacted about 5 companies and finally chose Cornette. Well all I can say is that they have been fantastic. I would and have recommended them to friends and I'm very happy to know that my properties are well cared for and taken care of even though I am so far away. I wish them great success and hope they keep my properties going as well as in the past. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021