JavaScript is not enabled.
Cornette has been great!! - Review by citysearch c | Cornette Property Management

Cornette Property Management

Claim

Cornette has been great!! 4/16/2011

It's been almost 3 years since I first put my fourplex under management with them and the change has been wonderful. When I first purchased this property it was fully occupied but after closing I discovered only one tenant was caught up on rent and the other 3 were all over one month behind. After 6 months of trying to manage this situation myself I hired Cornette to take over and they have done a fantastic job!!! We had to end up evicting 2 of the tenants but since then and having found some wonderful tenants I have had a full house and only 1 vacancy that was filled within a month. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021