JavaScript is not enabled.
Service with a smile - Review by citysearch c | Image Shots

Image Shots

Claim

Service with a smile 12/1/2011

I haven't been able to take pictures of my daughter. I took my daughter there last month and I thought it was going to be a bad idea. Last time we took her to Sears and the woman was impatient. I took her to Portrait Innovations and my daughter was uncomfortable and scared. I wanted to quit, but they insisted on trying and made her even more upset then tried to get me to buy the pictures. I took her to Image Shots and my daughter took to our photographer really quick. She was playful, friendly and got my daughter to smile! I returned to buy more because I was so satisfied with her Christmas pictures. I love this place! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021