JavaScript is not enabled.
Affordable, Fast And Quite The Variety - Review by citysearch c | Image Shots

Image Shots

Claim

Affordable, Fast And Quite The Variety 11/30/2011

Unlike other portrait places that are either expensive, impossible appointments or pushy, Image Shots was perfect. The photographers don't push you into buying more. They give you the option and I kind of wish they told me ahead of time about the extra poses, but still 3 bucks is nothing compared to other portrait studios who charge 10 or more. I prefer this one to Star Image because they have a wider background selection and they don't do the cheap wash out some teens like. it has become a family studio. The girls make it fun and are extremely friendly. I brought my entire family there on Nov. 27 and the photographer was in good spirits through the entire process, when we split apart they never did the same pose twice. They gave my entire family a variety and our pictures came out great. I felt bad we came kind of late and the poor girl was sweating with a smile. She was great and I would love to come back. Thank you Image Shots for making our Christmas wonderful. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021