JavaScript is not enabled.
Horrible Customer Service at Hampton Tread Quarters - Review by citysearch c | Tread Quarters Discount Tire

Tread Quarters Discount Tire

Claim

Horrible Customer Service at Hampton Tread Quarters 1/4/2011

I made an appointment to have an oil change and tire rotation at Tread Quarters in Hampton. When I arrived, Bobby (the employee at the counter) told me that it would be 20-30 minutes and he was sorry for the wait because I had an appointment. I waited for an hour and noticed my car was still not being serviced, then I asked how much longer it would be? The employee asked me which car was mine and what I was having done. He still had no clue who I was despite the conversation he had with me when I entered. Horrible customer service. I asked for my keys back because I was leaving and it took the employees 10 to 15 minutes to find them. The employees offered no apology for the wait or failure to find my keys and were quite rude. Most of the time the employees were smoking (while in the garage) which I think is against the law considering all of the no smoking signs that were present in the garage. Overall, Bobby and his crew are completely unprofessional and rude. I would not tr more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021