JavaScript is not enabled.
GraftonTQ is lost time... Hampton is the One #1 - Review by citysearch c | Tread Quarters Discount Tire

Tread Quarters Discount Tire

Claim

GraftonTQ is lost time... Hampton is the One #1 9/11/2009

Thanks to Tread Qtrs in Hampton for saving my day, for the one in Grafton about ruined mine, I was at Grafton store early on a workday,with a bad tire,they said it would be till 11am to get to me, so I came back at 10, they started there change out but then told me they Discovered they didnt even have the tire at all,the computer showed 4 in stock but none in the store,so after waiting nearly 3 hours and lost time,I drove to go to Hampton to get tire there,I wouldnt have a big problem with that for Hampton was very helpfull but the Grafton store didnt even at least apologyze for the mess up and inaccuracy,it cost me a whole day of work where it was suppose to be a half day,in these times we need our hours and savings...\r I shall only go to Hampton Tread Qtrs for future service..they were Fast and helpfull and did apologyze for the inconvenience... more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021