Arrived after trying to go to Bryant's but Bryant's was closed for a private party. Looking for a place to bring us out of our sad mood. We were told we could NOT sit at the bar. We were only greeted by the host and were not acknowledged by the owners or other staff. There is NO beer, NO wine, NO drinks except for off the menu and shots are served in a snifter. CASH ONLY We could NOT start a tab. We could NOT have more people in our booth because management doesn't like having more than 4 people sitting where we were sitting. We could NOT hold onto the menu to look for more drinks. 1 drink minimum---even when ordering a Tiki Love Bowl. I have NEVER been somewhere that is so unaccommodating. I can't believe we wanted other friends to join us. Upon their arriving we left and went elsewhere. We drank as fast as we could so we could GET OUT OF THERE!! The drinks were delicious but NOT worth it.
I will never go there again and will tell everyone I know to never go there as well. I work in the service industry and can't believe that this place is in business. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER RELATIONS
Pros: Yummy drinks
Cons: Management, unaccomadating staff, slow service
more