JavaScript is not enabled.
Crooks! - Review by citysearch c | Z Auto Sound

Z Auto Sound

Claim

Crooks! 8/22/2009

Horrible service, and they Lie! I left my car with Brian all day because they say they give a life time warranty on installs and he didn't even look at it! He just said the speaker was bad without even testing it. I took it home to find out the real problem and found that they hadn't even installed the tweeters I gave them to install and I was able to fix the original problem by simply tightening a screw on the Amp. Something these ""professionals"" could have figured out in minutes. This family run biz is a great place to get ripped off at. Pros: Family run business Cons: Sub-par install, dishonest, poor customer service more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021