I am a new boarder with J&A Ranch. I have been here only a few months now and find it hard to understand why people are saying bad things about this place. When I was looking for a horse and to board it too, I visited several places and I liked J&A Ranch the best. My first impresion of this barn was meeting the friendly boarders who stopped what they were doing (riding) to talk with me. Since my arrival with my horse they have been very helpful always lending a hand when needed. John and Terry take good care of my horse and I have not seen any of the negative things which they have been accused of happeing here. My horse is happy and that makes me feel good knowing that I have chosen a good place to board. J&A Ranch is providing quality care for my horse and that's good enough for me. They must be doing something RIGHT to have 3 long term boarders here. Again another warm fuzzy. Bonus.
Pros: Friendly Boarders/Nice Owners
Cons: None at this time
more