This is in regard to the guy and his ""friends"" that are continuely bashing us on the internet. We have been in business taking care of all types of horses for thirty years. I could tell you stories about some of the borders that we have had here in the past that would make your hair stand up. We have never abused or mistreated any animals that have been on our property. We have only tried to help and make well the horses that have come here. If anyone is honestly worried about what is going on and wants to know the truth they need to contact me.\r
\r
\r
These are people who will not be happy regardless of where they are if they can't get away with not following the rules and damaging other peoples property. And those who tried to help and were hurt by there animals (like getting kicked so hard by one there was a horse shoe print on her butt) the owner never even apologized or asked if she was alright.. but that was okay. We are the ones abusing them but this owner rode his 32 year old mare that should have been retired and was told to retire even by a vet rode her so hard that her head hung down to the ground and ears were actually flopped over like a dogs.\r
\r
\r
This is my first time I've said anything to anything that has been posted on these sites. I just want it to stop. I've talked to a lawyer who said if they keep going they can get it for harrassement because there are laws against this. \r
\r
Again, if anyone really wants to hear the truth please contract us and hear our side. This whole thing is ridiculous and getting out of hand and I'm sure people are sick of seeing all this junk on the internet because I know I am.\r
\r
Thank you for reading this and I hope you keep an opened mind. I'm not perfect but I'm no where near what these people are putting me out to be.
more