JavaScript is not enabled.
Periwinkle Inn GRAND PARADISE!! - Review by citysearch c | Periwinkle Inn

Periwinkle Inn

Claim

Periwinkle Inn GRAND PARADISE!! 7/13/2009

This week end I stood there with my daughter,son and law and their three kids!! But I had a great time!The rooms are impeccable and very comfortable. It was so peaceful (even with my three grand kids) I loved the pool,the beach across the street and just everything about this place! If you need to get away this is where you want to be. Claudia I love your place, you run the best in North Jersey! Thank you for the great stay ! Hope to see you soon. Periwinkle gets a tripple 5 star ratings from the Me! Pros: lovely rooms,great service,reasonable prices Cons: not enough hours in the day to enjoy our stay more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021