JavaScript is not enabled.
rip off - Review by citysearch c | Sun Devil Auto

Sun Devil Auto

Claim

rip off 6/6/2009

I took my truck here to have the radiator flushed. I was told it would be about an hour to complete. About an hour and a half later the service adviser told me I need a new fan belt & all the hoses replaced. I informed him that I just wanted the radiator flushed. About 20 minutes later the same guy said it was complete. A couple of months and less than 2000 miles later I had to bring my truck in to the dealer to have a recall part replaced. While there the also checked for any problems and advised me that the radiator needed flushing stating it was very very dirty. I checked it myself and you could tell it had never been changed. Use caution when deal ing with these with Sun Devil auto shops. Check the other websites like Rip Off Report. Pros: non Cons: rip offs more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021