JavaScript is not enabled.
NIGHTMARE!!!! PART TWO - Review by citysearch c | Discount Auto Svc Ctr

Discount Auto Svc Ctr

Claim

NIGHTMARE!!!! PART TWO 4/17/2009

I' don't know how my car all of a sudden just blew a gasket out of nowhere nor do i blame them for doing it, but anyone who would have even test drove the car would have noticed these issues. I live in spring and was stuck in webster until I got a tow truck service . The transmission also locked up and I couldn't get it out of any gears and it took over an hour for the trucker to get my car on the bed and send it back to Discount auto. I wrote Don a long fax complaint on all the time and money wasted on the car for the tow truck and up to that point $2500. He said he was sorry and he would take car of me. So I drop the car off again and come back a week later and another $720 for fixing the intake manifold gasket. I drove it around the parking lot but couldn't really test drive it too much since I had to get a wrecker to tow it back to spring since i was in my car. We opened the hood and notice two parts of the engine covers exposing the engine were missing.. I asked him were they were and noticed they were in my back seat!!! of all places.. the screws I found scattered on the carpet at the bottom.. They removed my console to get to the transmission cable and it was lose and screws for that was in the front passenger seat. I also couldn't find my bmw tow hook which was there when I left it . I mean what the heck, you would figure after my big complaint they would make sure I was happy. leaving parts of the engine in the backseat, and when I get home to test drive guess what. It immediately started veering to the right again. I was charged for an alignment that was never done. I spend about $3200 dollars at this place and my car still has a check engine light, runs bad, and veers to the right. Never..Ever go to this place unless you want to get ripped off.. If the owner see's this you can contact me at udesi@hotmail.com to help me please resolve this issue... more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021