JavaScript is not enabled.
Rudeness - Review by citysearch c | Clem Santine - State Farm Insurance Agent

Clem Santine - State Farm Insurance Agent

Claim

Rudeness 3/17/2009

Clem, I would just like to in form you on the rudeness that I received when I came in your office personal. The lady at the front office. She was very rude and seem to not be able to help at all then lied to me about my changing my payment. I received a letter from your office in the mail that stating that my payment would be lowered and thats not what happened when I receive payment in my bank statement it was for the same amount that was my previous amount. Well I had to call the 1-800- number and they told me that your office had sent the letter and it should have been documented. I just ask you this one question how am valued as a customer when I receive such RUDENESS. Thank you for your time UNNAMED so-called valued customer Cons: Bad people skills more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021