JavaScript is not enabled.
A VERY HAPPY BOARDER AT J&A RANCH. GREAT BOARDING FACILITY. CALL FOR THE TRUTH - Review by citysearch c | J & A Ranch

J & A Ranch

Claim

A VERY HAPPY BOARDER AT J&A RANCH. GREAT BOARDING FACILITY. CALL FOR THE TRUTH 2/2/2009

I am a boarder at J&A Ranch and just wanted everyone to know that my horse and I like it here very much. I have been here for 3 years now and I am really shocked to hear the negative comments being made about this nice boarding place. Since I have been here I have not witnessed J&A RANCH, John or Terry doing any bad things to my horse or other horses that are here. Since I have been here my horse has gained weight, her coat is very shiny and she is healthy. When I brought her to J&A Ranch our problem was keeping the weight on her. Terry knew exactly what to do to put weight on her. Within 6 months oh my lord you could see the difference. Her attitude changed, she has more energy than normal and even the Vet made a comment about her disposition. I cannot thank Terry enough for the wonderful care she has given to my horse and her friendship as well. Not every boarding stable is going to be 100% perfect so you have to take the good (Awesome indoor/outdoor, Heated lounge, In the summer 3 huge Green pastures for the horses to eat, great feeding program, wonderful boarders who are willing to help out with anything and private pens if needed) with the bad (Some mud when it rains a lot). Then again what stable does not have a mud when it rains? I find J&A Ranch to be a nice place to board my horse and if you are looking for a place to board, please give them a try. There are always 2 sides to every story. A true equine person will always check things out for themselves before making a decision to board their horse. After all it's about the best care you can find for your horse that matters. I say J&A Ranch is that place. My horse is living testimony that the owners know what it takes to keep me and my horse happy. I stand behind J&A Ranch. Pros: Great Boarding Facility. Awesome boarders and nice owners Cons: Negative comments being made about this barn more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021