JavaScript is not enabled.
A GREAT PLACE TO HAVE A HORSE J&A Ranch - Review by citysearch c | J & A Ranch

J & A Ranch

Claim

A GREAT PLACE TO HAVE A HORSE J&A Ranch 2/2/2009

Since my last posting I have been a share boarder at J&A Ranch for 7 months now. Nothing has changed. J&A Ranch is still a great place to have a horse. John and Terry are still very supportative and helpful while I am learning the basic joys of horse riding. I see that stipid people (upset past boarders I'm sure) are once again saying bad things about this farm. Can't you folks get a life? Come on now. Enough is enough. HORSE boarders if you are looking to board, please check us out. Make the decision for yourself. DO NOT rely on others who post negative things. Come check us out yourself. I think you will be most surprized at what you will find. J&A Ranch has opened its arms to me and I have been treated very nicely. I find J&A Ranch to be an EXCELLENT horse boarding facility. In my short tme as a boarder I have seen the care that John and Terry give to these horses. I guess people are entitled to the opinions and so am I. J&A Ranch is an excellent place to be with your horse. They really do care and try their best to make J&A Ranch a good horse boarding facility. Pros: Great Boarders, Nice Owners, Wonderful Horse Atmosphere, Great In/Out Door Arena Cons: Stupid People Spreading Lies more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021