I am a fairly new boarder to J&A ranch, since October of 2008. My horse is well cared for and treated. Anyone who truly knows the industry and the type of people that have operated a boarding business as long as the owners at J&A have, know that you don't do it for the money! It is a love of horses that keeps you in the boarding industry -- it has to be to deal with all the b.s. and lies that I see come along with it. The owners of J&A Ranch truly love animals and take good care of all the animals there and do not offer boarding as a way to make money. Do you people who are spreading these lies have any idea what it truly costs to care for your animal? Not just monetarily, but physically and emotionally as well? Grab hold of reality for a second.\r
\r
I came from a place where the barn manager treated horses terribly, that's another story . . . but I am truly grateful and at ease to know that my horse is being well cared for and taken care of at J&A Ranch. She is healthy, happy and content. \r
\r
This is a great place to have your horse(s). I trust the care provided and competence of the owners completely.\r
\r
Don't let negative comments and false accusations prevent you from being part of a great boarding stable. There are two sides to everything. Find out for yourself.
Pros: Atmosphere
Cons: Negative attitudes
more