JavaScript is not enabled.
J&A RANCH - HORSE BOARDING FACILITY - Review by citysearch c | J & A Ranch

J & A Ranch

Claim

J&A RANCH - HORSE BOARDING FACILITY 2/4/2009

Yes I have something new to say. We do get it. The only Drama is the Drama caused by past upset boarders who left J&A Ranch. From what I have read it would appear that this entire Drama was caused by those upset boarders who left this place. If you look real close at the negative posting about J&A Ranch one can also say its coming for the same people. 5 years ago I boarded my horse at J&A Ranch. During those 5 years my horse had it made. She had a clean stall, plenty of water, good hay and feed, a herd to go her own, great pastures, some mud when it rained and good care while we were there. Did I always get along with the boarders or the owners at this barn? Not always but when you have a business you give money too one has to take the ups with the downs. That?s life and reality. Does everyone always get along with everyone? THAT would be NO!. You see I'm real hard headed and set in my ways when it comes to my horse and what's best for her. During my 5 years with J&A Ranch I learned how to communicate with John and Terry and the boarders there. It was not easy but I managed. So my views and theirs were different but the one thing for sure was the fact that my horse was well cared for. In spite of our differences I found J&A Ranch to be a good boarding stable when it came to the care of my horse. I left J&A Ranch when my job transferred to Indiana. It took months for my horse to adjust to her new place. I must confess that if my job had not gone to Indiana I would still be boarding at J&A Ranch. Yea I know call me crazy because you are more then likely thinking that about me. All in All when it came to the care of my horse J&A Ranch is a nice place to board. After all it should be about the care given to your horse not about how you get along or not with people. The care and love she received at J&A Ranch is top notch in my book. Pros: Nice pastures, Good In Door and Out Door Arenas, Price, Good Care for a Horse more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021