I just want to Thank all of you for the 4 years we have rented from you and although we are sad to leave we are looking forward to owning our first home!! If anyone is looking to rent from a company that will respond to the needs of the tennants I definalty recommend this company. My husband and I have been in this property for over 4 years and in all that time I can't say I have one complaint. We only had one maintenance issue that didn't get taken care of quickly and it was because some part for the heater had to be ordered special but we were given almost $100 off the next month's rent I think for having to deal with the problem. Except for that one issue I dont think we ever had any problems and I just want to thank Shannon for all her help during this whole time, I know she is hoping to get her license soon and wish her all the best. - Ronald & Kim Phillip
Pros: Best company we have ever rented from in over 9 years
Cons: nothing
more